Route between Llavorsí to Rialp (14 km) is the best way to experience white water rafting in the Noguera Pallaresa river. Discover the emotions of white water rafting in group safely.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at RocRoi activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity center building.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your car. You are welcome to leave the keys of your car at our reception desk.
You will be taken to the starting point. Once there, an guide will tell you useful information for a save descent.
The Llavorsí-Rialp stretch has the most rapids on Noguera Pallaresa River. The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La lavadora”, the river will get quiet again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids in the world where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the activity (km 8), you will reach Gulleri Bridge. And once there, you will enjoy the most intense rapids, such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”.
You will then reach Rialp Bridge (km 11) encountering more tranquil waters, except for random wave trains that you might meet on the way. This final stretch of the river will take you to the end of the rafting tour.
Once in Rialp, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (if you previously booked our photo services).
Included in price
• Public liability insurance
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with irregular waves, curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 14 km
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
ROCROI ADVENTURE CENTER, posted on 07-10-2018
Thanks to take your time watching our website and asking this question. In august, the river flows are great for family tours.
for the kids 8,10,12 we will suggest better the section Arbolo - Collegats
It's the more scenic trip with great views, some class III rapids, and plenty of pools to swim.
And if after this section you need more adrenaline, then you can do the LLAVORSI - RIALP SECTION!!!!
ilan, posted on 07-03-2018
rafting at the 6.8.18
hello, we are 2 families. 4 adults + 8 children (8,8,10,10,12,12,16,16 years old).
we are interesting in rafting activity for the 6.8.18. can i have information about the possebilities for us? is the LLAVORSÍ - RIALP rute csn fit us or it is to much for the small dhildren?
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Illa stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who are looking for adrenaline rushes.