Other excellent destinations for sea sports
Other very appropriate places in Spain to practice this type of sea sports, thanks to its excellent coastal conditions and a good sea breeze, are: The Canary Islands, the Region of Murcia, Catalonia and Andalusia.
If we refer to the best destinations for sea sports worldwide, we can cite the following:
1. Sydney, Australia: With Manly Beach, which is 2 km long. With a spectacular atmosphere of turquoise blue water and soft golden sand, it is a point of reference for professional surfers, with waves up to 5 metres high.
2. Fernando de Noronha, Brazil: It is an archipelago with a very beautiful ecosystem, preferred by diving lovers.
3. Barcelona, Spain: As we have already mentioned, it is in the top 10 of the best destinations for this type of sport.
4. Auckland, New Zealand: It is considered an excellent place for the practice of extreme sea sports, such as surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing, due to its huge waves.
5. Miami, United States: The Everglade area is considered the most tropical in the United States. Here you can practice kayaking and paddle surfing, and you can also go kayaking and then camp in the company of a warm campfire.
6. Vancouver, Canada: Considered among the best destinations for sea sports, particularly cold water diving. The most popular diving spots are Deep Cove and Sunshine Coast. There you can enjoy red coral, giant octopus, wolf eels and sunken ships.
7. Kackar, Turkey: This is another of the best places for extreme sea sports thanks to the Coruh River. It has a very fast and agitated current, and it is very popular for rafting.
8. Paros, Greece: It is a very suitable place for windsurfing, so much so that the World Windsurfing Cup has been held there on several occasions.
Make the most of the sea sports destinations you have chosen from the ones we have shown you, always have an instructor or a rescuer to help you in case of emergency, and live as if it were your last day!