Activity without an instructor. Price is per watercraft. Windsurf boards can only be used by one person. A minimum level of windsurfing experience is required in order to fully enjoy the activity.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception desk.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Equipment (windsurf board and life jacket)
• Our instructors’ instructions
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• People with previous windsurfing experience
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
• Essential experience.
• Our staff will perform a level test to prove that you have sufficient experience.
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers