Viu de Llevata is an aquatic gully with spectacular views over the Lleida Pyrenees. It is an upper-intermediate difficulty level gully with natural pools, slides and rappels. “Salto de Tarzan” (Tarzan’s jump, in English) will leave you open-mouthed. Previous canyoning experience is required (minimum 5 people)
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. You will drive to Viu de Llevata village and park there. We recommend that you to leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys of your car. You will walk to the starting point of the activity with the guide.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on use and safety. You will all start walking towards the gully. When you get there, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
Viu de Llevata canyon is a very aquatic ravine full of natural pools and slides. You will encounter a 5-m rappel and an 8-m rappel. You will also encounter very narrow and dark limestone parts where it is difficult to see sunlight, making this gully quite mystical. Its waters are usually cooler than the rest of gullies of the area.
The gully runs parallel to Tremp-Pont de Suert road. This less-travelled mountain road will lead us back to Viu de Llevata village.
Included in price
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the gully)
Attention: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Car ride length: 1 hour and 45 minutes
• Walking length: 10 minutes
• Length of the activity: Half a day (4 hours)
Who can do this activity
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet (with laces)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
A whole day to experience the most spectacular, fascinating and authentic white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River, with lunch included (minimum 5 pax).
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Open descent in Noguera Pallaresa River. Only for the most adventurous.