Make the most of 2 hours snowshoeing through Grandvalira’s beautiful snowy black pine forests, iced lakes and spectacular places of the valleys.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you will see a beige yurt: There you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
Then, a guide will equip you with snowshoes and sticks. He will explain you how it works and indicate you the paths that you can take if you wish to. Then, you'll be free to leave and spend two hours of calm and serenity to your rythm in the middle of the valley.
Included in price
• Equipment and material (snowshoes, walking sticks)
• Free parking
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
What you should carry
•Comfortable winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks