Make the most of this snowshoes excursion guided by one of our professional instructors. He will guide you through the most beautiful places of the valley, throught the snowy black pine forest and other spectacular spots. The 2 hours will fly by quickly!
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you will see a beige yurt: There you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
A guide will equip you with snowshoes and sticks and will explain you how it works. Then you'll leave together for two hours, to the discovery of the Grau Roig valley, its black pines forest and ice-cold river. All along the route, the guide will deliver you his knowledge concerning surrounding wildlife and mountain environment. You will come back with breathtaking images in your head.
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Equipment and material (snowshoes, walking sticks)
• Parking space
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Ski or winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks