The activity starts in our base. It is a 9-km river section that can be done individually or in pairs (in a canoe). It requires concentration and eagerness to experience a truly genuine adventure in the Pyrenees.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your vehicle at our reception desk.
The stretch begins in our RocRoi base. An instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to board properly and safely as well as how to get in and out of an eddy line.
Open kayaks are the perfect watercrafts for practising white water rafting due to their great stability. You will only need to learn how to direct the kayak and the rest will be enjoying the incredible scenery that will surround you.
The ride begins at the foot La Lavadora rapid (The Washing Machine rapid, in English). Since the first 3 km are calm, you will be able to practise what the instructor has taught you. After these 3 km, you will encounter several fast rapids until reaching Gulleri Bridge, where you can take a break if needed. Afterwards, Sirga and Salto del Ángel rapids will test your expertise. The activity ends at La Isla (the island, in English), since it is the place where the Noguera Pallaresa River forks and creates a small island between the two branches of the river.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from the ending point of the activity back to RocRoi activity center
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade III-IV white waters
• Distance: 9 km
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 16 years old (springtime) and 12 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Canyon in Sant Pere gully, in Congost de Collegats Pyrenean gorge. Suitable for everyone. Spectacular views.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the catalan Pyrenees).