The excitement of whitewater exclusively for you. Book this activity only for you and the people you want with our guide exclusively for your group so that it is much more personalized !
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The arrival time at the ROCROI activity center is what appears in the confirmation of your reservation. Once in the center you can use the parking to park your vehicle, and the first thing you should do is introduce yourself to the reception of our center. Once there we will confirm your reservation and the person of reception will give you the necessary indications before starting the activity.
Once organized, you will be called to pick up your equipment and you can change in the changing rooms of our facilities. You will have to leave clothes and pertinences in your cars and the car keys can be stored at the reception.
When we have the neoprene material on, we will give you the helmet and vest, and we will travel with the company vehicles to the boarding point located in Llavorsí.
Already there, they will direct you to the raft that touches you and that will be exclusive for you. You will meet your guide, who will explain how the descent will work and will attend to your special requests exclusive to your raft.
The guide will tell you how you should position yourself on the boat, how to paddle and how to position yourself to ensure a comfortable and safe descent.
The Llavorsí - Rialp section is the fastest concentration of the Noguera Pallaresa. The first section is 4km very quiet except for the "La Lavadora" rapid, which is the first class IV rapid and is located right in the river area in front of our facilities.
After this appetizer, there is a quiet area until KM 5 where the longest rapids of the Noguera Pallaresa begin. The “Quatre Llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids of all the rivers where commercial rafting is done: for 3km you will enjoy trains of waves, narrow and curlers that will make you feel the excitement of whitewater.
We will arrive at the Gulleri Bridge, which is half the route (KM 8) and from here to enjoy the most intense rapids, such as ‘La Sirga’, ‘La Isla’, ‘El cuatro Español’. Then we will arrive at the Rialp bridge, (KM 11), from here to Rialp we have 3km calm with some train of waves that will take us to the end of our tour.
Once in Rialp our transport will wait for you to pick you up and move back to the ROCROI activity center where you can change, take a shower, and enjoy the terrace of our bar while you see the photos of your descent.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Rafting boat exclusive for you up to 8 people.
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with irregular waves, curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 14 km
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Illa stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who are looking for adrenaline rushes.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees