Enjoy a complete day of adventure in the Pyrenees rafting Noguera Pallaresa river. In the morning, a 20 km rafting descent from Llavorsí to Montardit and outdoor barbecue for lunch.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Montardit stretch is the central section of Noguera Pallaresa River. The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La Lavadora”, the river will get quiet again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre Llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the activity (km 8), you will reach Gulleri Bridge. And once there, you will enjoy the most intense rapids, such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”.
You will then reach Rialp Bridge (km 11) encountering more tranquil waters, except for random wave trains that you might meet on the way. You will get to “Presa de Sort” waterfall and the watercraft will need to be portaged. Once back again in the river, the next 2 km of our rafting tour will take you to “Campo de Slalom Aigüerola”, in Sort village. Over the following 4 km you will enjoy the natural surroundings of Vernedes de Sort before finally reaching the last rapid of the tour, “Les Estisores” (grade IV). The tour will finish in Montardit village.
Once in Montardit, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
When you’ll all be ready, we will tell you how to get to the restaurant, at Yeti Emotions activity center (only 1,5km from ROCROI-Llavorsí's base). There you'll be able to enjoy lunch in a unique and quiet environment.
Pasta salad with tuna
Grilled sausage with beans
Bread, wine and water
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
• Technical clothes & material (Neoprene suit & shoes, wind-stopper jacket, life jacket, helmet with GoPro support, oar)
• Transport from the base of activities to the departure point, and from the arrival point of to the base
• Free parking (clients exclusive use)
• RC insurance & accidents
• Minimum 5 people are required
• All the prices are subject to changes without prevention
• If the booking is done with a third party (travel agency,…) it is compulsory to present a voucher in paper format at the arrival to the centre reception.
• To be reimbursed from an activity it is compulsory to cancel minimum 24 hours before the activity
• No reimbursement in case of non-presentation
• Class III-IV running waters: Rapids comporting waves and irregular rolls, with narrow steps that need rapid manoeuvres.
• Distance: 20 km
• Duration: around 3 hours
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Persons who know how to swim
• Minimum age with adult: 12 in spring and 6 in summer (depending on water volume)
• Minimum age without adult: 15
• Solar cream
• Tape to secure (sun)glasses (optional)
• Lycra or thermal shirt (optional)
• Photographic service