This adventure is specially aimed at those who want to experience white water rafting for the first time.You will raft "La Rentadora" rapid ("The Washing Machine") and will enjoy the thrill of this outdoor sport in the most exciting and safest way. A perfect activity for families.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Moleta stretch is the initiation section of Noguera Pallaresa River. The first stretch (3 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La Lavadora”, the river will get quiet again allowing you to enjoy the scenery. You will also be able to have a swim in the river if you wish.
Once in Moleta, where the activity will finish, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English and speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade I-II white waters: “La Lavadora” rapid (grade IV)
• Distance: 5 km
• Length: 1 hour
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services