This is the perfect activity for true adventure lovers. You will experience the excitement of white water rafting combined with spectacular sightseeing as you paddle through the most fascinating spots of Pallars area and Noguera Pallaresa river, like Collegats gorge and L’Argenteria (which it is thought to have inspired the architect Antoni Gaudí to build the façade of Sagrada Família church). This activity includes lunch.This is undoubtedly the best rafting experience available in southern Europe. Expect a day full of thrills.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Collegats stretch is one of the most authentic parts of the Noguera Pallaresa River for its rapids and stunning sceneries.
The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La Lavadora”, the river will get calm again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre Llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy 3 km of waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the rafting route, you will then reach Gulleri Bridge and encounter intense rapids such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”.
Once you arrive at Rialp Bridge and Sort dam, the raft will be portaged. Once back again in the river, you will cross “Campo de Slalom Aigüerola”. Afterwards, you will encounter “Les estisores”, “El pastís” and “La Víbora” rapids.
In Collegats gorge, you will also have the chance to see Infern and Sant Pere gullies; a dream location sheltered by 100-meter cliffs, and to drink natural fresh water out of Figuereta fountain.
Our shuttle service will be waiting there to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with waves and narrow passageways with spectacular views
• Distance: 52 km
• Length: 6-7 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
Lisa, posted on 06-29-2017
60km rafting with Hugo
What an amazing day with an awesome helmsman can't wait to come back. Just brilliant thanks guys.