There is an easy 8-km stretch of the river between Escaló and Llavorsí that is perfect for those who want to enjoy white water rafting in a thrilling and yet safe way. It is perfect for families with young adventurers.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The stretch begins near the Escaló Bridge. From there, you will be able to see a medieval watchtower. Over the few first kilometres of the route, you will find sections with some waves, followed by more calm waters and other spots where swimming is possible.
The route goes through pastures and a gravel pit. It finishes just before reaching Llavorsí dam.
This is one of the most beautiful rafting routes in terms of scenery and a good first contact for those who have no previous rafting experience.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade II-III white waters
• Distance: 8 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect activity to test your shooting skills
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Moleta stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who want to experience the thrills of riverboarding for the first time.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Canyon in Sant Pere gully, in Congost de Collegats Pyrenean gorge. Suitable for everyone. Spectacular views.