This adventure combines relaxation and adrenaline in a unique setting. You will take a relaxing mushing ride enjoying the peace of the Pyrenean mountains. Afterwards, you will feel the thrills of driving a snowmobile around Andorra.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you to leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Once you are set, we will ask you to go to the starting point, also known as “steak-out” area, to meet the sled musher. He will explain you the activity details and will introduce you to his team of dogs.
Once everybody is comfortably seated, the activity will start.
Halfway through the tour, the sled musher will ask the dogs to stop in order for you to enjoy the magnificent scenery and take pictures. He/she will also answer all your questions.
The tour will continue through impressive forests and stunning landscapes until reaching the arrival point.
Once at the arrival point, the activity will be finished and you will be able to pet the grateful dogs and reward them with husky treats!
The snowmobile activity can start whenever you want. Once you have your helmet, the snowmobile instructor will go through the rules on use and safety and the ride will finally start.
The route taken will consider your needs. You will enjoy an itinerary that passes through closed pine forests and open woodlands, which is what makes this riding experience such a special adventure.
You may also want to swap seats with your partner, so you can both experience the thrills of driving a snowmobile.
• Parking space
• Our instructors’ instructions
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Equipment (double snowmobile, helmet)
• Mushing route during 2km
• Snowmobile route during 30min
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Mushing ride length: 30 minutes
• Snowmobile ride distance: 1.5 km
• Suitable for everyone
• Minimum riding age (accompanied by an adult): 5 years old
• Minimum driving age: 18 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots