Grandvalira Mountain Park
Sector Grau Roig - Parking Cubil
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Once you have all the snowshoeing material, one of our instructors will give you a brief chat on use and safety and will explain the itinerary in detail.
You will snowshoe to Bosc de Moreto valley, well known for its spectacular black pine forests.
Valira River crosses the valley and changes its landscape on daily basis, which makes it even more spectacular.
Included in the price
- Parking space
- Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
- Snowshoeing 2h
- Igloo construction 1h30
Reservation and cancellation policy
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
- There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
- There are NO refunds for no-shows.
Difficulty of the activity
- Length: 3:30 hours
What to bring
- Ski or winter clothing
- Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
- Snow gloves
- Snow or mountain boots
- Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks
Who can perform this activity
- Suitable for everyone
- Minimum riding age (accompanied by an adult): 5 years old
- Minimum riding age alone: 18 years old
Select a date:
what did you think?
There are no reviews yet, do you want to leave yours?