True to its name, this gully, called “Hell’s Gully” in Spanish, is one of the most spectacular gullies in the Lleida Pyrenees area. It is an intermediate difficulty gully formed of beautiful natural formations and with superb views. You will abseil, rappel, jump and swim between 100-meter-rock walls. You will also have the chance to visit La Cova de l’Infern (“Hell’s Cave”, in English).
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. Your guide and you will then head to the starting point of the activity. We recommend that you to leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys of your car.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on safety. You will all start walking towards the gully. When you get there, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
Located in the heart of Congost de Collegats, the Barranc de l'Infern amazes with its spectacular 160-meter high walls.
To get to the gully, you will cross the Noguera Pallaresa River walking, swimming or zipping depending on the season you do this activity in.
Once you cross the river, you will have to climb up a slope for 30 minutes. When you reach the gully, you will do a final equipment check and the guide will give you the final recommendations to start descending the gully.
The Barranc de l’Infern is a well-known gully for its uniqueness and its impressive cave. During springtime, there is an abundant water flow. In summer, its water flow drops down but its spectacular nature remains intact.
You will encounter 4 rappels (9-meter, 20-meter, 1-meter and 7 meters respectively), slides, a siphon (not always) and several ribs. When you arrive at the gully, you will cross the river again.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the gully)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
Attention: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Car ride length: 40 minutes
• Walking length: 30 minutes
• Length of the activity: Half a day
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 15 years old (springtime) and 12 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet (with laces)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
This is the perfect descent to make the most of the river combining spectacular settings and thrilling rapids.
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water kayaking experience to discover Torrassa Lake in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the Pyrenees).