The activity starts in our base and it requires a minimum good physical condition. It is a 9-km river section that it is done in small groups and it requires specific equipment for comfort and safety reasons. Meal included. Mínimum 2 pax.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your vehicle at our reception desk.
The stretch begins in our RocRoi base. One of our instructors will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to board properly and safely as well as how to get in and out of an eddy line.
This individual activity that will test your flapping skills and physical condition. One of our instructors will lead the descent on a kayak all the time.
The ride begins at the foot La Lavadora rapid (The Washing Machine rapid, in English). Since the first 3 km are calm, you will be able to practice what the instructor has taught you. After these 3 km, you will encounter several fast rapids until reaching Gulleri Bridge, where you can take a break if needed. Afterwards, Sirga and Salto del Ángel rapids will test your expertise. The activity ends at La Isla (the island, in English), since it is the place where the Noguera Pallaresa River forks and creates a small island between the two branches of the river.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
When you’ll all be ready, we will tell you how to get to the restaurant, at Yeti Emotions activity center (only 1,5km from ROCROI-Llavorsí's base). There you'll be able to enjoy lunch in a unique and quiet environment.
Vegetable patch salad with goat cheese
Grilled sausage with fries
Dessert: Ice Cream
Includes: bread, water and wine
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, fins)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade III-IV white waters
• Distance: 9 km
• Length: 2 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 15 years old
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the catalan Pyrenees).