This is one of the best and most beautiful hiking routes that can be done in the Pyrenees. You will discover some of the most unique spots of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, such as breathtaking Sant Maurici lake and Els Encantats’ spectacular twin peaks. This activity is suitable for all ages.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival and starting point of the activity is stated on your booking confirmation. Our guide will be waiting there to welcome you and to organise the activity.
Once you are set, you will either walk or take a taxi to the entrance of the National Park. Please note that the price of the taxi ride is not included in the price of this activity.
Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is one of the fourteen Spanish National Parks and the only located in Catalonia. There are nearly 200 lakes within the park containing four vegetation zones (lower montane, upper montane, subalpine and alpine). It is a true paradise for nature lovers; lakes, streams, waterfalls, peat bogs, massive rocks, rugged peaks, dense black pine forests, firs and birches are home to diverse fauna. Our guide will explain all the interesting facts of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park while you enjoy a truly unforgettable natural scenery.
The excursion will end back at the starting point.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: Half a day
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 6 years old
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Mountain boots
• Raincoat or polar fleece
• Bottle of water