Grandvalira Mountain Park
Sector Grau Roig - Parking Cubil
The activity starts at 10.00 but it is necessary to show up 15 minutes before the start of the activity. In case you are late, you”ll join the activity scheduled at the time of arrival. The order of activities will be determined by RocRoi. You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and arrival time on the booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
One of our staff members at the reception will show you where all the activities take place and you will be able to choose in what order you want to do them. Please notice that this gold activity pass only lasts for one day. Be wise with your time.
All activities are organized in spaces managed by RocRoi, bounded by forests and snowy areas. In each activity spot, there will be one of our instructors waiting for you and hosting the activity.
Try cross-country skiing, build an igloo, improve your archery skills and ride a snow bike all in one day.
A snowmobile ride will be the icing on the cake to such a unique snow experience.
1. Cross-country skiing baptism for 1h
2. Igloo construction for 1h
3. Archery for 1h
4. Route marked with snowshoes for 1h
5. Snowmobile route for 30 minutes (In case of an odd group, the person left alone will accompany the guide on the snowmobile)
Included in the price
- Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
- Parking space
- Equipment: Snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, igloo building, archery and snowshoeing material.
Reservation and cancellation policy
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
- There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
- There are NO refunds for no-shows.
Difficulty of the activity
- Cross-country skiing: 1 hour
- Igloo building: 1 hour
- Archery: 1 hour
- Snowshoeing: 1 hour
- Snowmobiling: 30 minutes
What to bring
- Ski or winter clothing
- Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
- Snow gloves
- Snow or mountain boots
Who can perform this activity
- Minimum age with an adult: 5 years old
- Minimum driving age (snowmobile): 18 years old
Select a date:
what did you think?
There are no reviews yet, do you want to leave yours?