The ideal open kayaking descent for those who want to combine outdoor adventure and stunning scenery, such as La Argenteria. This is a safe and fun activity that can be done individually or in pairs. To fully enjoy the beauty of the scenery, it is best done on summer or autumn afternoons.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at the ROCROI activity centre is the time shown on your booking confirmation. At the centre you can use the parking lot to park your vehicle, and the first thing you should do is go to the reception of our centre. Once there, we will confirm your booking and the receptionist will give you the required instructions before starting the activity.
Once you are ready, you can pick up your equipment and dress up in the changing rooms of our facilities. You must leave your clothes and belongings in your car and we can keep your keys at the reception desk.
Once you have your equipment on, we will give you a helmet and lifejacket and we will drive you to the embarkation point in Baén, south of the town of Gerri de la Sal.
Open kayaks are the perfect watercrafts for practising white water rafting due to their great stability. You will only need to learn how to direct the kayak and to enjoy the incredible scenery that will surround you.
The Baén-Collegats stretch is particularly suitable for those who want to enjoy a safe and fun activity with a small dose of adrenaline and adventure. It is an activity that usually takes place in the late evenings late and runs along one of the most authentic places in the Noguera Pallaresa River, Congost de Collegats.
You will reach Collegats gorge where you will see La Argenteria, a natural rock monument that is said to have inspired architect Antoni Gaudí to build the Sagrada Família temple. Collegats point will give you spectacular views of the canyon and of two striking gullies, Infern and Sant Pere. A dream location sheltered by 100-meter cliffs.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade II-III white waters
• Distance: 12 km
• Length: 3 hours
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 10 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water kayaking experience to discover Torrassa Lake in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
A whole day to experience the most spectacular, fascinating and authentic white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River, with lunch included (minimum 5 pax).