The ideal open kayaking descent for those who want to combine outdoor adventure and stunning scenery, such as La Argenteria. This is a safe and fun activity that can be done individually or in pairs. To fully enjoy the beauty of the scenery, it is best done on summer or autumn afternoons.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your vehicle at our reception desk.
Open kayaks are the perfect watercrafts for practising white water rafting due to their great stability. You will only need to learn how to direct the kayak and to enjoy the incredible scenery that will surround you.
The Gerri-Collegats stretch is particularly suitable for those who want to enjoy a safe and fun activity with a small dose of adrenaline and adventure. It is an activity that usually takes place in the late evenings late and runs along one of the most authentic places in the Noguera Pallaresa River, Congost de Collegats.
You will be driven to Gerri de la Sal village, where the activity starting point is; under a Romanesque bridge that leads to the spectacular Santa Maria de Gerri monastery (built in the 12th Century).
After the first 6km, you will reach Collegats gorge where you will see La Argenteria, a natural rock monument that is said to have inspired architect Antoni Gaudí to build the Sagrada Família temple. Collegats point will give you spectacular views of the canyon and of two striking gullies, Infern and Sant Pere. A dream location sheltered by 100-meter cliffs.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade II-III white waters
• Distance: 10 km
• Length: 3 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 10 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water kayaking experience to discover Torrassa Lake in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
A whole day to experience the most spectacular, fascinating and authentic white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River, with lunch included (minimum 5 pax).