Rafting enables us to share adventures, laughs and happy moments! Rafting descents are 8 kilometres and take place in a unique setting, under the dramatic gaze of the Mallos de Riglos, in the Pre-Pyrenees.
The meeting point to enjoy Rafting is our base camp at Murillo de Gállego (30 minutes from Huesca and 45 minutes from Jaca). The itinerary is from Central de Carcavilla to Murillo de Gállego, 8 km of descent, more or less 2 hours in the water.
* according to the weather the activity can be cancelled or modified.
** Reservations made with less than 24 hours in advance must be confirmed by the activity rafting center. In case, there is no avaibality, other alternatives will be offered. If finally, the activity is not done, money will be given returned to the client.
It”s a perfect first contact with the rapids and the waves, adrenalin and joy are expecting you. The beautiful environment will offers you a perfect view of the geology landscape.
Included in the price
- The price of the activity include the boat, the helmet, the life vest, the oar, the neoprene suit and a professional guide.
- All guide are professional and qualified.
- The price includes Initial medical assistance coverage for activity participants.
- Transportation from the activity center to the starting point and back to the center is included.
Reservation and cancellation policy
- All prices are subjected to changes without previous annoucement.
- If the reservation is done through a third party (travel agency…), it will be paramount to present you ticket when you arrive at the recepcion of the rafting center.
- To receive the money back, reservation must be cancelled in advance, with 24 hours before the activity time.
- Devolutions will not be done in case the person/group does not appear to the activity.
Difficulty of the activity
- Rapids level III and IV, since 14 years old with parents
- Time: The activity last between 2 hours and 2 hours and a half
What to bring
- You need closed slippers that can get wet (something like hiking boots or sport shoes), swimming suit and a towel.
Who can perform this activity
- Our activity center opens on March 19th and closes on October 16th
- Everyone between 14 and 65 years old can do the activity (for insurance contract)
- The only obligation it´s to be able to swim.
- Minimum age alone: 18 years old
- Minimum age accompanied children: 14 years old
Select a date:
what did you think?
There are no reviews yet, do you want to leave yours?