A day at the beach where apart from enjoying Stand Up Paddle (SUP) and kayaking on the beaches of Vilanova i la Geltrú you can enjoy the magnificent LA DAURADA Beach Club where you can taste its magnificent menu of rice dishes.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
The arrival time to the ROCROI activity center is the one that appears in the confirmation of your reservation as well as the route and the location of our offices. However on our website you can find all the information you need about the activities and their location in GoogleMaps.
The first thing you should do is to present yourself at the ROCROI reception. At the offices we will confirm your reservation and the person at the reception will give you the necessary instructions before starting the activity, Beach Day SILVER, our activity area is large, so you should always be attentive to the indications of the office staff and / or monitors.
We recommend that you keep your valuables in your vehicles.
Once you receive all the indications we advise you to make a first visit to the facilities of ROCROI on the beach and the Beach Club LA DAURADA so that you have clear spaces, and you will be ready to start with your SUP rental activities or kayak, taking into account that from our base, if you go south (Tarragona) we find the Pasifae and the beach of the same name, arriving later at Punta de Sant Gervasi. After this, in the limit of Vilanova i Cubelles we will find the Long Beach of Cubelles.
If on the other hand you go North (Sitges) we will find the Port of Vilanova and then the Faro Beach before arriving at the Calas de Sitges.
We advise you that with the exit SUP you go south, to arrive at the Pasiphae calmly and with maximum security enjoying the SUP and that with the kayak you venture to visit the far beach and the first cliffs of the Garraf coasts. At noon you can relax at the Beach Club La Daurada and taste the rice menu.
Included in price
• Rental equipment: 2h SUP + 2h self-emptying kayak (1,2,3 seats)
• Indications and instructions of our guide.
• Changing rooms and showers.
• Menu of rice dishes in the food
• CR and accident insurance.
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to changes without prior notice
• To be able to cancel and relocate an activity, it must be done with a minimum of 24 hours before the start of activities.
• No refunds in case of no presentation.
• Duration: 2h kayak + 2h SUP
Who can do this activity
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• People who know how to swim
• Minimum age to perform the activity only: 18 years
• Minimum age with companions: 8 years
What you should carry
• Tapes to secure glasses.
• Lycra or thermal shirt (not essential).
• Replacement clothing (not essential).