A day at the beach where apart from enjoying Stand Up Paddle (SUP) and try this new experience on your own and then an organized kayak trip on the beaches of Vilanova i la Geltrú you can enjoy the magnificent LA DAURADA Beach Club where You can taste its magnificent rice menu and a cocktail enjoying the sunset.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
The arrival time to the ROCROI activity center is the one that appears in the confirmation of your reservation as well as the route and the location of our offices. However on our website you can find all the information you need about the activities and their location in GoogleMaps.
The first thing you should do is to present yourself at the ROCROI reception. At the offices we will confirm your reservation and the person at the reception will give you the necessary instructions before starting the activity, Beach Day GOLD, our activity area is large, so you should at all times be attentive to the indications of the office staff and / or monitors.
We recommend that you keep your valuables in your vehicles.
Once you receive all the indications we advise you to make a first visit to the facilities of ROCROI on the beach and the Beach Club LA DAURADA so that you have clear spaces, and you will be ready to start with your SUP rental activities, taking into account that from our base, if you go south (Tarragona) we find the Pasifae and the beach of the same name, arriving later at Punta de Sant Gervasi. After this, in the limit of Vilanova i Cubelles we will find the Long Beach of Cubelles.
If on the other hand you go North (Sitges) we will find the Port of Vilanova and then the Faro Beach before arriving at the Calas de Sitges.
When you arrive in the morning we will confirm the time of the guided departure in kayak and so you can organize the rest of your day. The guided exit will always be at 12:00 or at 16:00. And you will always finish before 18: 30h to enjoy the magnificent sunset of Vilanova i la Geltrú and LA DAURADA
Included in price
• Rental equipment: 2h SUP.
• 2h guided tour on sea kayak.
• Professional guides.
• Indications and instructions of our guide.
• Changing rooms and showers.
• Menu of rice dishes in the food
• Cocktail sunset
• CR and accident insurance.
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to changes without prior notice
• To be able to cancel and relocate an activity, it must be done with a minimum of 24 hours before the start of activities.
• No refunds in case of no presentation.
• Duration: 2 hours of kayak departure + 2 hours of SUP rental
• Distance of the exit: 2,5km
Who can do this activity
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• People who know how to swim
• Minimum age to perform the activity only: 14 years
• Minimum age with companions: 10 years
What you should carry
• Tapes to secure glasses.
• Lycra or thermal shirt (not essential).
• Replacement clothing (not essential).