Let you being driven by the musher and his huskies, who will lead you through the most mesmerizing places of the valley. This activity is particularly unusual, allying the punch of dogs and the soothing side of the landscape. Three kilometers of pure pleasure!
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil", this is the road which goes downward. At the end of the parking, you'll see a beige yurt: here you go! The person in the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
On-site, you will meet the musher (sled driver) and get acquainted with dogs.
All you'll have to do is to sit in the sled, and enjoy the magnificent landscapes which offers the valley of Grau Roig.
In order not to overload the dogs, a sled transports no more than 2 adults or 2 adults with 1 child.
At mid-term of the excursion, the musher will stop, so that you can take some photos if you want. Once the activity ended, you can spend a moment with dogs and reward them.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 3 km
• Minimum age: 3 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots