Sit down in the sled and guided by the musher and his huskies, who will lead you through the most mesmerizing places of the valley. A short but intense route that will allow you to discover the sensations that offer the sled dogs activity. It is one of the most authentic winter activities, with one of the best friends of man: the dog.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grandvalira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil", this is the road which goes downward. At the end of the parking, you'll see a beige yurt: here you go! The person in the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
On-site, you will meet the musher (sled driver) and get acquainted with dogs. You will live a hectic adventure, feeling the strength of the dogs and taking fully advantage of the landscape, in the middle of the snowy valley and in the middle of groves.
At the end, you can spend a favored moment with your dogs and reward them. A gratifying experience together with one of the best friends of the man.
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• 2 km sled dogs ride for 2 adults and 1 kid
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 km
Who can do this activity
• Minimum age: 3 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots