The activity starts at our Yeti Emotions base. This kayaking experience will make you feel the strength and power of the river. It can be done individually or in pairs (canoe).
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival to ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will be then driven to our Yeti Emotions base, in Llavorsí village, where our instructors will teach you the basic kayaking techniques. Open kayaks are the perfect watercrafts for practising white-water rafting due to their great stability. You will only need to learn how to direct the kayak and enjoy the incredible scenery that will surround you throughout the route.
The first 2 km pass through calm waters, which will allow you to practise what our instructors have taught you. After these easy 2 first km, you will encounter a grade IV rapid named La Lavadora (The Washing Machine rapid, in English). After this spot, you will go through more calm waters again where you will be able to enjoy the scenery or to have a swim in La Moleta spot, the mouth of Romadriu River.
Once the activity is over, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade I-II white waters (+ La Lavadora rapid, grade IV)
• Distance: 4.5 km
• Length: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 10 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Canyon safely in the Pyrenees escaping from the routine and the crowds.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Thrilling fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River, from Llavorsí to Montardit (minimum 5 pax).