Feel the rush of adrenaline. You have four different multi-level tracks to experience the incredible feeling of speeding down the snow. Suitable for all ages. A conveyor belt will lift you to the top of the track as many times as you wish, so you will not get too tired out.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you to leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Once you are on the ski trail, the instructor will give you a helmet and tube and he/she will talk you through the rules on use and safety. And then you will be ready to experience how it feels to speed down the snow on your own or attached to a friend’s tube.
There are four available tracks to slide down from. Once your tube reaches the end of the track, it will automatically stop. There is a conveyor belt to lift you back to the top of the track.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• Tube (inflatable ring made of fabric and PVC)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 40 minutes
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Minimum age (unaccompanied): 8 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots