A whole day to enjoy the snow with family or friends! Start the day with a 2h guided snowshoe excursion, calmly enjoy the snowy landscape of Andorra, then build an authentic igloo for 1h with your little ones. At the end of the snow activities in our center in Grau-Roig, Grandvalira, you will be able to enjoy a complete menu at the Palau de Gel de Canillo and then enjoy the ice skating experience.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Once we have the material, you will start the activity with the guided snowshoe excursion for 2 hours through the Moretó forest in the Grau-Roig sector, Grandvalira (Andorra). Once the first activity is finished, the guide will direct you to the construction area and begin the theoretical class and a little history of the igloo, and will provide you with the necessary instructions to start building and will solve your doubts and help with construction. Next, you will collect the material and you will have to go in your private car to the Palau de Gel in Canillo for food and ice skating.
• Complete equipment: snowshoes, poles, for the construction of igloos (shovels, saws ...)
• Parking in Grau-Roig
• Construction of an igloo 1h
• Guided snowshoe excursion 2h
• Entrance to the Palau de Gel de Canillo
• Menu at the Palau de Gel de Canillo with a starter to choose between 3 dishes + main to choose between 3 dishes + dessert or coffee + water, wine or beer (children can take the children's menu).
• Ice skates rental and event at the Palau de Gel de Canillo
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 4h average
• Minimum age with an adult: 6 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots