Enjoy a night out with snowshoes for 2h. Let the moon illuminate your path in the middle of a unique snowy and beautiful natural landscape in the mountains of Andorra. Then you can enjoy dinner for two at a ski slopes restaurant.
The arrival time at the ROCROI activity center is the one that appears in the confirmation of your reservation.
For more information, you can contact directly with our activities staff, via email or telephone.
The first thing you should do is introduce yourself to our ROCROI guides; They will have your confirmation.
We recommend storing backpacks or clothes that you do not need in your vehicle; The meeting place has attached services and facilities for restoration.
The guide will provide you with all the material, and once we all have it on, he will explain the operation of the rackets and present the itinerary, as well as the necessary instructions to start the excursion.
In Grau - Roig, Andorra you will enjoy one of the most spectacular, wild and unknown places in the Pyrenees.
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
• Snowshoes and canes
• Dinner at a high mountain restaurant
• RC insurance
• All prices are subject to change without notice
• If the reservation is made through a third party (travel agency, ...) it is essential to present the paper voucher upon arrival at the reception at the activity center.
• In order to pay for an activity, you must cancel at least 24 hours before doing it.
• No returns in case of no shows.
• Activity suitable for all audiences
• Minimum age 5 years
* Participants are asked to inform the activity guides in advance if they suffer from any disease, disability or other physiological problem that may affect the proper development of the activity.
• Comfortable clothes for walking, preferably ski or coat
• Backpack with water and optional, some food or nuts
• Sunglasses or blizzards depending on the weather
• Snow or mountain boots / leggings