Enjoy a five hours snowshoes stroll in the snowy forest, between the black pines and along the iced lakes. Discover the most spectacular and unique places of the Andorran Pyrenees.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you will see a beige yurt: There you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
Then, a guide will equip you with snowshoes and sticks. He will explain you how it works and indicate you the paths that you can take if you wish to. Then, you'll be free to leave for an entire day of calm and serenity right in the middle of the valley, along the ices lakes or at the top of surrounding mountains.
• Snowshoes and sticks
• Free parking
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 day (5 hours)
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Comfortable walking clothes
• Backpack with water and some food or nuts
• Sunglasses or depending on the weather blizzard
• Boots mountain snow