Enjoy a whole day of snowshoes excursion, accompanied with a professional guide. This one will make you discover the black pines forest, the ice-cold lakes and the most spectacular places of the Andorran Pyrenees. This activity requires a minimum of physical form to take complete advantage of this 100% mountain activity.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you will see a beige yurt: There you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
A guide will equip you with snowshoes and sticks and will explain you how it works. Then, he'll guide you through the valley, dominated by the black pines forest, up to the most beautiful summits of Andorra. Take advantage at the same time of astute comments from the guide, who will give you a heap of interesting and useful information about the characteristics of the landscape and the surrounding wildlife.
If you look for a word to define this activity: "authentic".
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Equipment and material (snowshoes, walking sticks)
• Parking space
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 5 hours
Who can do this activity
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
What you should carry
• Ski or winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks