Enjoy a guided snowshoe excursion in the Moretó forest full of snowy trees and hidden trails. Next, enjoy a meal with local cuisine in an alpine refuge.
The arrival time at the ROCROI activity center is the one that appears on the confirmation of your reservation.
You should go to the 'Cubil' car park in the Grau Roig sector in Grandvalira, where you can leave your car.
You will find our reception in the beige yurt located in the parking lot identifiable with white flags of “Grandvalira Mountain Park Roc Roi”.
Once there, we will confirm your reservation and the person at the reception will give you the necessary instructions before starting the activity.
Next, the guide will provide you with all the material and will begin the explanation of the exit and use of the material.
You will begin the route in which you will cross the valley of the "Bosc de Moretó" dominated by spectacular snow-covered forests where you can enjoy an itinerary adapted to your needs where the guide will make stops to explain the characteristics and curiosities of the area. You will finish the route. in the Piolets restaurant with a mountain menu.
The descent with snowshoes will be on your own without a guide, the path is easy and well signposted.
Once you arrive at the ROCROI base, you will only have to return the material.
Included in price
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
• Snowshoes and canes
• Lunch at a high mountain restaurant
• RC insurance
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without notice
• If the reservation is made through a third party (travel agency, ...) it is essential to present the paper voucher upon arrival at the reception at the activity center.
• In order to pay for an activity, you must cancel at least 24 hours before doing it.
• No returns in case of no shows.
Who can do this activity
• Activity suitable for all audiences
• For the proper development of the guided excursion, the minimum age for this activity is 12 years old. For reservations for children under 12 years old, please call +376 378 700.
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
* Participants are asked to inform the activity guides in advance if they suffer from any disease, disability or other physiological problem that may affect the proper development of the activity.
What you should carry
• Comfortable clothes for walking, preferably ski or coat
• Backpack with water and optional, some food or nuts
• Sunglasses or blizzards depending on the weather
• Snow or mountain boots / leggings