Discover the experience of driving a snowmobile in Andorra at night. A guide will make you feel the most vibrant emotions on a snowmobile with the added value that the night gives us to let us appreciate the incredible sky of the Pyrenees. Next, you can dinner in a local gastronomy restaurant and we will end the experience by returning from dinner with a ratrack. (A snow groomer machine). Minimum 6 people.
The hour of arrival at the RocRoi activity center is the one that appears in the confirmation of your reservation. You must show up at the Grau Roig experience center right in front of the Cubil car park.
Once in the center, the monitor will give you the material and explain how the activity will take place, as well as the safety.
You will start the 30-minute snowmobile route and our guides will accompany you to the Peretol restaurant where you will continue the experience with a dinner of local cuisine, at the end of the dinner a snow ratrack will be waiting for you to accompany you to the Grau Roig car park.
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
• Parking space
• 30-min snowmobile route + Protection helmet
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 30 minutes (snowmobile route)
Who can do this activity
• Minimum age (alone): 18 years old
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult): 3 years old
• Minimum number of people: 6
What you should carry
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow sunglasses
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots