Discover the seabed of Vilanova by paddling and snorkeling
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The meeting point is our activity center in Ribes Roges. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there. After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on use and safety, you will be ready to enjoy start the activity.
During the excursion we will stop at a cala where we will recover strength and have a break and a snack. We will also discover the Garraf seabed.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms in our Ribes Roges beach base.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English speakers)
• Equipment (kayak, paddle, wetsuit, windproof jacket and life jacket)
• Snack (water, banana and energy bar)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Distance: 2.5 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 14 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Learn how to sail our sailboat along Vilanova i la Geltrú’s coastline. (minimum 4 pax)
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Paddle surf is currently one of the trendiest activities to do. Make the most of Vilanova i la Geltrú standing on a board.