This activity is without an instructor. The price is per watercraft and includes all the necessary equipment for total safety and comfort. Our kayaks are self-draining and unsinkable. Torrassa Lake is in Guingueta d’Àneu village with surrounding mountains that make it an incomparable natural setting. This activity is perfect for families with children or groups of friends.
How to get to the Center
Carretera C-13 (157km) La Guingueta d'Àneu
You can check out how to get to our ROCROI activity centre and the arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
Once you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your car at our reception desk.
As soon as you are set, you will be ready to go to the lake.
This is an ideal activity for families and groups. It is fun and relaxing and it takes place in a unique setting.
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Equipment (kayak, paddle and life jacket)
• Our instructors’ indications
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
• People with swimming skills
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Minimum age (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Children playground area
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the Pyrenees).