Canyoning is about overcoming obstacles by using all forms of movement (walking, swimming, rappelling). In Sant Pere gully you will find a rappel, several water jumps and natural pools and slides. It is one of the best gullies in the area for those who want to enjoy spectacular Pre-Pyrenean views, flora and fauna while canyoning.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. A person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle and your guide will keep the keys to your car. You will walk to the starting point of the activity with the guide.
Sant Pere gully is located in the Collegats gorge, a few kilometres away from Pobla de Segur town. The walk to the starting point of the canyon goes through ancient steep paths and the remains of Sant Pere chapel (set within a rock cavity).
This is a more Mediterranean area where weather changes, and the smell of lavender and pine can be felt. The views over Collegats gorge are spectacular.
Once you are dressed with the wetsuit, helmet and harness, your guide will go through the rules on use and safety. You will all start walking towards the gully. When you get there, the guide will give you more instructions and explanations before the activity starts.
Sant Pere gully has a 6-m rappel, several easy water jumps, natural pools and slides.
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, harnesses, carabiners and anchors depending on the state of the gully)
Attention: We kindly ask you to drive your own car from our activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Car ride length: 40 minutes
• Walking length: 1 hour
• Length of the activity: 3 hours
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years (springtime) and 8 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Closed-in sport footwear that can get wet (with laces)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
White water rafting trip in Noguera Pallaresa River for children and families, safe and fun.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Open descent in Noguera Pallaresa River. Only for the most adventurous.