This is the perfect activity for those who want to have their first contact with sailing. In our fleet we have Ludic sailboats: they fit 8 people and they are perfect for learners as they are suitable for all kinds of people and it’s very easy to navigate on them. Sailing will give you a unique perspective of the coastline.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltrú’s stunning coastline on a sailboat.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Equipment (sailboat, wetsuit, windproof jacket, life jacket)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
• Our instructors’ instructions
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 8 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Paddle on a double open kayak and discover Vilanova i la Geltrú’s coast at your pace and in the best company.
Vilanova i la Geltrú
Pedalo rental with water slide to have fun in good company (PRICE PER BOAT).