Come and enjoy a day of activities in our activities center in Llavorsí starting with a rafting descent for the Llavorsí - Rialp tour of 14km and then with a guided buggies route and brunch for 2h30
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The arrival time at the ROCROI activity center is what appears in the confirmation of your reservation. Once in the center you can use the car park to park your vehicle, and the first thing you should do is introduce yourself to the reception of our center. Once there we will confirm your reservation and the reception person will give you the necessary instructions before starting the activity.
Once organized, you will be called to pick up your equipment and you can change in the changing rooms of our facilities. You will have to leave clothes and belongings in your cars and the car keys can be stored at the reception.
When we have the neoprene material on, we will give you the helmet and vest, and we will travel with the company vehicles to the boarding point located in Llavorsí.
Already there, they will direct you to the raft that touches you and you will meet your guide, who will explain how the descent will work.
The guide will tell you how you should position yourself on the boat, how to paddle and how to position yourself to ensure a comfortable and safe descent.
The Llavorsí - Rialp section is the fastest concentration of the Noguera Pallaresa. The first section is 4km very quiet except for the "La Lavadora" rapid, which is the first class IV rapid and is located right in the river area in front of our facilities.
After this appetizer, there is a quiet area until KM 5 where the longest rapids of the Noguera Pallaresa begin. The “Quatre Llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids of all the rivers where commercial rafting is done: for 3km you will enjoy wave trains, narrow and curlers that will make you feel the thrill of whitewater.
We will arrive at the Gulleri Bridge, which is half the route (KM 8) and from here to enjoy the most intense rapids, such as ‘La Sirga’, ‘La Isla’, ‘El cuatro Español’. Then we will arrive at the Rialp bridge, (KM 11), from here to Rialp we have 3km quiet with some train of waves that will take us to the end of our tour.
Once in Rialp our transport will wait for you to pick you up and move back to the ROCROI activity center where you can change, take a shower, and enjoy the terrace of our bar while you see the photos of your descent.
Once the rafting activity is finished, then we will take the buggies in from the center of Llavorsí, explanation and delivery of material. 30km tour of mountain roads in the Parc Natural de l'Alt Pirineu, a pleasure for our senses, breakfast with handmade products of the area at 2014 mtrs high.
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French, English)
• Technical clothing for aquatic activity (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene booties, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet support, paddle)
• Shuttle car from the ROCROI activity base to the departure point and from the arrival to the ROCROI activity base
• Parking (exclusive use customers)
• RC and accident insurance.
• Buggies: helmet for children under 18 and the driver will receive protective glasses in case of rain or dust on the way.
• Brunch consists of sausages from the area (xolis, secallona, bull, llengua, cheese) with drinks.
• All prices are subject to changes without notice
• In order to cancel and relocate an activity, it must be done at least 24 hours before the start of the activities.
• There are no returns in case of no show.
• If the reservation is made through a third party (travel agency, ...) it is essential to present the paper voucher upon arrival at the reception the activity center
• Class III-IV whitewater: Rapids with waves and irregular curlers, with narrow passages that require rapid maneuvering
• Rafting distance: 14km
• Distance buggies: 30km
• Rafting duration: 2h
• Duration buggies 2h30
• Total activity 4h30
• Any person in good physical condition
• Persons licensed to drive cars (driver's license B1)
• Minimum age to carry out the activity as a buggies driver: 25 years
• Minimum age with companions: 8 years
For the buggie circuit:
• We recommend wearing comfortable trekking pants, sports shoes and depending on the weather a waterproof windbreaker.
• For minor escorts, it is necessary to carry a lifter in the case of children with a height of less than 1.35 m.
• Swimsuit, bikini.
• Tapes to secure the glasses.
• Lycra or thermal shirt (not essential).