The most familiar, exciting and fun rafting where rapids and dreamlike landscapes are combined in the final stretch of the Noguera Pallaresa. For all audiences. Book this activity to download in the raft you and the people you want more our guide, exclusively so that the descent is as personalized as possible only for you. Whether 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 reserve the raft for your group only. If you want to do family rafting, the 14-kilometer Arboló-Collegats section is ideal.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Arboló-Collegats stretch is particularly suitable for those families who want to have fun doing an activity that is both exciting and safe. This activity normally takes place in the afternoon and it runs through one of the most authentic stretches of Noguera Pallaresa River, called Congost de Collegats.
The activity will begin at the foot of Arboló hermitage, built on a rock in Gerri de la Sal village. You will encounter some rapids such as “La Banana” and you will also pass underneath a Romanesque bridge that leads to the spectacular Santa Maria del Gerri monastery (built in the 12th Century).
After 8 km, you will enter Collegats gorge. You will see L’Argenteria, one of the most spectacular parts of the gorge. It is said that it inspired the architect Antoni Gaudí to build the façade of Sagrada Família church.
In Collegats gorge, you will also have the chance to see Infern and Sant Pere gullies; a dream location sheltered by 100-meter cliffs, and to drink natural fresh water out of Figuereta fountain.
Our shuttle service will be waiting there to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services)
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Rafting boat exclusive for you up to 8 people.
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade II-III white waters: Rapids with waves and narrow passageways with spectacular views
• Distance: 14 km
• Length: 3 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
RocRoi-Illa stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who are looking for adrenaline rushes.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees