A complete morning of adventure rafting the most exciting trip in the Noguera Pallaresa river. And after that, paddle in la Torrassa lake, the perfect activity to relax and enjoy the amazing landscape around us.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival at ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Rialp stretch has the most rapids on Noguera Pallaresa River. The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
To complete a day of adventure, 2h of relaxing canoe paddling in La Torrassa lake, located in the Natural Park of the High Pyrenees. A perfect setting to disconnect and enjoy nature at your leisure.
After “La lavadora”, the river will get quiet again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids in the world where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the activity (km 8), you will reach Gulleri Bridge. And once there, you will enjoy the most intense rapids, such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”.
You will then reach Rialp Bridge (km 11) encountering more tranquil waters, except for random wave trains that you might meet on the way. This final stretch of the river will take you to the end of the rafting tour.
Once in Rialp, our shuttle service will be waiting to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (if you previously booked our photo services).
To complete a day of adventure, 2h of relaxing canoe paddling in La Torrassa lake, in the Natural Park of the High Pyrenees. A perfect setting to enjoy nature at your leisure.
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Castilian, French, English).
• Technical clothing (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet, stand on the GoPro helmet, paddle).
• Transportation from base activities ROCROI to the starting point and from the arrival point to the base of ROCROI activities.
• Parking (guests exclusive use).
• RC and Accident Insurance.
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with irregular waves, curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 14 km
• Length: 2 hours
• Length: 2 hours
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Photo services