The ‘big SUP’ consists of standing on a big board and propelling it with a paddle. This activity calls for group coordination and teamwork. Big SUP is not only a sport, it is a way to enjoy the sea with friends safely, and it is a fantastic way to enjoy the outdoor activity (maximum 10 people).
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our activity centre.
Your instructor will be waiting for you in Ribes Roges beach base with all your equipment.
When you are set, the activity will start. If you head towards Tarragona, you will surf through La Pasifae and Ribes Roges beach, Adarró beach, Sant Gervasi beach. After these beaches, you'll find Cubelles' Platja Llarga.
If you head towards Barcelona, you will surf through Vilanova wharf, and then Platja del Far beach and Sitges beaches.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Equipment (surf board and paddle)
• Our instructors’ instructions
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 1 hour
Who can do this activity
• People with swimming skills
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 18 years old
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Children’s playground area