Paddle surfing is an ancient way of gliding on water standing on a board and paddling. It has recently become an increasingly trendy water sport. Only one person can be on the board. Enjoy a perfect day at the beach in a privileged seaside setting.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la Geltrú activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our activity centre. You are welcome to use our changing rooms to get ready.
Your instructor will be waiting for you in Ribes Roges beach base with all your equipment, only 200 m away from our activity centre.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la Geltrú’s stunning coastline in total safety on a paddle surfboard.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Changing rooms with showers
• Equipment (board, paddle, wetsuit, windproof jacket, life jacket)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English speakers)
• Our instructors’ instructions
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Distance: 3.5 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age (unaccompanied): 14 years old
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult): 10 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Toilets and showers