From 5 to 8 December bank holidays: become an authentic adventurer in the snowy forests of black pines at 2,100 meters high walked among unique landscapes. Take advantage of this promo right now with 2 nights in bed and breakfast at the Casa de colònies Aina (Canillo, just 20min by car from the activity center) wrapped in a spectacular rural setting; 2 day passes at the best ski resort in the Pyrenees (Grandvalira) and 1 activity to choose après-ski at 4pm between 30 min double motorcycle departure or 2km mushing exit.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. Our activity centre is large, so we kindly ask you to pay attention to the guidelines that our office members and instructors shall give you at any time. Our yurt will be your meeting point and information centre.
We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Once you have all the snowshoeing material, one of our instructors will give you a brief chat on use and safety and will explain the itinerary in detail.
You will snowshoe to Bosc de Moreto valley, well known for its spectacular black pine forests.
The itinerary will be tailor-made and it will consider all your needs. Our instructor will stop throughout the route to explain you the main features and curiosities of this region’s landscape, flora and fauna. He/she will also teach you how to a compass, a map and an ARVA. You will simulate an avalanche to practise what you have learnt.
Valira River crosses the valley and changes its landscape on daily basis, which makes it even more spectacular.
• Professional guides (languages: Catalan, Spanish, French and English)
• 2 ski day passes in Grandvalira
• 1 activity to choose between 30min double snowmobile or 2km mushing
• 2 nights accommodation at Casa de colònies Aina with breakfast
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 2 hours
• Suitable for everyone
• Minimum riding age (accompanied by an adult): 5 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Sunglasses or ski goggles (depending on the weather)
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots
• Small backpack with a bottle of water and some snacks