The authenticity of a walk under the full moon in the mountains will make us enjoy awesome landscapes surrounded by the wildest nature. We will walk through the snowy forests of Grau Roig and the activity will finish with a dinner at a restaurant in Grau Roig to round off a perfect night.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named "Cubil ", this is the road going downward. At the end of the parking, you will see a beige yurt: There you go! The person at the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
A guide will equip you with snowshoes and sticks and will explain to you how it works. Then you'll leave together for the excursion, to the discovery of Grau Roig valley. It will be a tour adapted to the needs of the clients, alternating clearings and black pines forests under the light of the moon, which makes it a true adventure.
Once the tour is finished, you will be informed about the location of the restaurant so that you can finish the experience in an unforgettable way.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Equipment and material (snowshoes, walking sticks)
• Diner at Hotel Peretol, menu
• Parking space
• Snowshoeing excursion during 2h
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Minimum age: 5 years old (accompanied by an adult)
* We kindly ask participants to inform our guides in advance if they suffer from any illness, disability or other physiological problem that may affect the correct development of the activity.
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots