Experience the thrilling and unforgettable adventure of driving a snowmobile under the moonlight in Andorra. Discover the most spectacular hideaways of the area with the added value of nighttime to appreciate the incredible starry sky of the Pyrenees. An unforgettable dinner will be the icing that culminates the adventure.
How to get to the Center
Pàrquing Cubil (sector Grau Roig), Grand Valira, Andorra
You can check out how to get to our Grau Roig activity centre and arrival time on the booking confirmation. Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge. Close to the carpark, you will see a beige yurt with a white flag that says “Grandvalira Mountain Park RocRoi” and inflatable arches with Grandvalira and RocRoi logos. Our reception is in the yurt. Please head to the reception desk with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave them in our yurt.
Then, the guide will go first and you will follow him on your own moto, on ski slopes and in groves at night. If you are two people on one snowmobile, you'll be able to change pilot, so that both can enjoy the driving sensation. The activity ends with a dinner in a Grau Roig restaurant.
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Protection helmet
• Double snowmobile night ride for 40min
• Dinner at Hotel Peretol, menu
• Parking space
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 40-minute ride + Dinner
• Minimum driving age: 18 years old
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots