If you want to experience the thrills of white water rafting, in this stretch that goes from Llavorsí to Sort (16 km) you will discover the energy of white water in a fun and safe adventure. The trip crosses the "Aigüerola” Slalom Course, headquarters for national and international white water events.
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
The time of arrival ay ROCROI activity centre is stated on your booking confirmation.
Once you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head with your booking confirmation to the second floor of our activity centre building. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity. You will be given the required equipment for this activity. After you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in the lockers or in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys of your vehicle at our reception desk.
You will take our shuttle service to the activity starting point. Once there, an instructor will show you which raft you need to go to, will give you useful information on the descent and will teach you how to raft properly and safely.
The Llavorsí-Collegats stretch is one of the most authentic parts of the Noguera Pallaresa River for its rapids and stunning sceneries.
The first stretch (4 km long) is very quiet except for a rapid named "La Lavadora" (The Washing Machine, in English), which is the first grade IV rapid that you will encounter.
After “La Lavadora”, the river will get calm again until km 5, where the longest rapids in Noguera Pallaresa are. The rapid called “Quatre Llarg” is surely one of the longest and safest rapids where commercial rafting can be done. You will enjoy 3 km of waves and curls that will make you feel the thrill of white water rafting.
Halfway through the rafting route, you will then reach Gulleri Bridge and encounter intense rapids such as “La Sirga”, “La Isla” and “El Cuatro Español”. Afterwards, you will get to Rialp Bridge (km 11). In Presa de Sort where the rafts will be portaged. Once back in the river, the last 2 km of the tour will take you to Campo de Slalom Aigüerola, where the adventure will finish.
Our shuttle service will be waiting for you to drive you back to our activity centre, where you will be able to get changed, take a shower or have a drink in our bar while you look at the photos taken during the rafting tour (only if you previously booked our photo services).
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Parking space
• Technical equipment (wetsuit, windbreaker jacket, neoprene socks, life jacket, helmet, GoPro helmet mount, paddle)
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Shuttle service from RocRoi activity centre to the starting point of the activity and back
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows
• Grade III-IV white waters: Rapids with waves, irregular curls and narrow passages that require quick manoeuvres
• Distance: 16 km
• Length: 2 hours
• People in good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age accompanied by an adult (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
La Torrassa Lake
Paddle around the beautiful Torrassa Lake, in Alt Pirineu Natural Park, on an Indian canoe.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Yeti-Moleta stretch riverboarding. Ideal for those who are looking for extreme and intense emotions.