1. LSSI compliance: Article 10 Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services to the information society and electronic commerce.
Website owner: OUTDOOR GLOBAL CORP, S.L (hereinafter, “ROC ROI”).
Address: Moll de Ponent s/n.
Zip: 08800 City: Vilanova i la Geltrú.
Registered in the commercial register of Barcelona, in Volume 47711, Folio 118, Page 560159 Registration: 1st.
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents.
1. The intellectual property rights of this website (https:// www.rocroi.com/), its source code, design, photographs, texts, navigation structure, databases and different elements that are contained, are the property of ROC ROI, who has the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. Any use of all the contents of the website, specifically the texts, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and any other subject to protection, without the express authorization of their owners, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by law.
3. The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on it are directed, as established in article 17 of the LSSICE.
4. Users may not use the contents of the web, being able to take, reproduce and distribute them, or use them for commercial purposes or manipulate them and make derivative works, without first obtaining the consent or authorization of ROC ROI.
In addition, any other form of exploitation, other than that mentioned in the previous paragraph, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web page will constitute an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the Company or the owner of the same, and may give rise to the exercise by ROC ROI of all judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond to them in the exercise of their rights.
Likewise, the information that the User can access through the web, may be protected by industrial, intellectual property rights or of any other nature. Consequently, ROC ROI will not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for the infractions that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Conditions of use.
Regarding the website, the user can view, print and partially download the content of the website, only if the following situations occur:
– That it is compatible with the purpose of the website.
– That it is carried out with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Thus, the use for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
– That no graphic, icon or image available on the web be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
The User undertakes to use the website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. In the same way, the User undertakes not to use the web page, its contents or services provided through it for illicit purposes or effects, being contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way, may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal use of it by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the Web.
All in accordance with what is indicated in point 2.4 above.
4. Modifications in the web and conditions of use
ROC ROI reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions. Likewise, ROC ROI reserves the right to update this legal notice without prior notice to users, when required by law or current affairs.
5. Limitation of liability
ROC ROI does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in access to the website or its content or that it is updated. Although, ROC ROI will undertake all the actions that are at its disposal to solve any error, disconnection or lack of updating that may occur on the web.
Both access to the website and the non-consensual use that may be made of the information contained, is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Thus, ROC ROI is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use by third parties.
ROC ROI is also not responsible for security errors or damages that may occur as a result of:
– The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect with the services and contents of the website.
– A browser malfunction.
– Use of non-updated versions of the browser.
ROC ROI does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the users.
6. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation of the same, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Vilanova i la Geltrú (Spain), provided that this is not contrary to the provisions of article 29 of the LSSI.