This activity is suitable for everyone and it aims to be a first safe contact with the kayaking world. Let our instructors advise you in this extremely fun and entertaining activity. It is an afternoon activity (starting in July).
How to get to the Center
Hort de Rei s/n, Llavorsí (25595) Lleida
You can check out how to get to our ROCROI activity centre and the arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
When you arrive at our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
Once you have all your equipment, you will head to our changing rooms to get prepared. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings and clothes in your vehicle. You are welcome to leave the keys to your car at our reception desk.
Our instructors will teach you all you need to know about your kayak, how to paddle properly, the features of the river, etc.
You will kayak for an hour and a half, you will learn how to overcome white waters and how to adapt your paddling skills to the river flow.
This is an activity designed for those who always wanted to try white water kayaking but did not have time to enroll on a 10-hour introductory kayaking course.
When the activity finishes, you will be welcome to go back to our activity centre and use our changing rooms.
Warning: 90% of the people who join this activity, end up enrolling our kayaking course and become kayak fans.
Included in price
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Equipment (wetsuit, windproof jacket, helmet, neoprene socks, kayak, paddle, life jacket, GoPro helmet mount)
• Shuttle service from the activity centre to the activity base
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Grade I (calm waters)
Who can do this activity
• People with swimming skills
• People in good physical condition and health
• Minimum age (depending on the river flow): 12 years old (springtime) and 6 years old (summertime)
• Minimum age unaccompanied: 15 years old
What you should carry
• Sunglasses with strap
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Photo services
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
One of the most spectacular, fascinating and fun canyoning experiences in the Pyrenees
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the catalan Pyrenees).