Activity with monitor in a unique environment. A way to get started in the calm waters kayaking. We will learn basics of paddling, progression and turn. The Torrassa lake surrounded by beautiful peaks will be the perfect place to discover an idyllic and authentic place in the heart of the Pyrenees.
How to get to the Center
Carretera C-13 (157km) La Guingueta d'Àneu
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la GeltrÃº activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Once you arrive to our activity centre, feel free to park your vehicle in our carpark completely free of charge.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la GeltrÃºâ€™s stunning coastline.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
Included in price
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Technical equipment (kayak, paddle and lifejacket)
• Parking (uso exclusivo clientes)
• Lockers and showers
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
Reservations and cancellation policy
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 4 hours
Who can do this activity
• Any person who meets the requirements of the activity.
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
• Experience required
What you should carry
• Towel (not compulsory)
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Bottle of water and snacks
• Mobile phone or smartphone
• Green area with games for children.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
Discover canyoning safely in the Pyrenees.
Llavorsí - Pyrenees
The rafting experience par excellence. Thrilling and fun white water rafting in Noguera Pallaresa River (the catalan Pyrenees).
La Torrassa Lake
The perfect calm water canoeing experience in the Pyrenees to enjoy in company