Experience the thrilling and unforgettable adventure of driving a snowmobile at night in Andorra. An instructor will guide you to the most beautiful hideaways of the area. You will enjoy the starry Pyrenean sky like never before. Finish by having an unforgettable dinner in an unforgettable mountain restaurant.
Once in Grau Roig, follow the direction of the parking lot named " Cubil ", thta's the road which goes downward. At the end of the parking, you'll see a beige yurt: Here you go! The person in the reception will give you the necessary indications before beginning the activity.
A guide will equip you with an adapted helmet, and give you all the information, explanations and safety instructions needed so that the activity takes place at best and without danger.
Then, the guide will go first and you will follow him on your own moto, on ski slopes and in groves at night.
This activity isn't as difficult as it seems. The moto is stable and handy. Moreover, the guide adapts the difficulty of the circuit according to your control of the vehicle.
End with a dinner in a mountain restaurant, the one of your choice. All of them offer high quality and fresh products, with a large price range.
For restaurants far from the parking, you will go back there with the snow groomer, which is a particularly original experience!
• Qualified instructors (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
• Parking space
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Protection helmet
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 40-minutes ride + Dinner
• Minimum driving age: 18
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult): 3
• Minimum 2 snowmobiles
• Ski or winter clothing
• Snow gloves
• Snow or mountain boots