Free activity without monitor in a unique environment. The price of the activity is by boat, the sea-kayak will let you sail safely from the first moment enjoying the environment and at the same time acquire a suitable technique.
How to get to the Center
Moll de ponent s/n, vilanova i la geltrú (08800) barcelona
You can check out how to get to our Vilanova i la GeltrÃº activity centre and your arrival time on the booking confirmation. However, you can also find all this information on our website.
Please head to our office with your booking confirmation. The person at the reception desk will confirm your booking and will give you the necessary instructions before you start the activity.
You are welcome to get changed in our changing rooms. We recommend that you leave all unnecessary belongings in your vehicle. You may also leave your car keys in our reception.
The activity takes place in our Ribes Roges beach base, only 200 m away from our activity centre. One of our instructors will be waiting for you there with all your equipment.
After our instructor gives you a brief technical chat on safety, you will be ready to enjoy Vilanova i la GeltrÃºâ€™s stunning coastline.
Once the activity is finished, you will be able to use our fully equipped changing rooms.
• Public liability insurance (seguro RC)
• Technical equipment (kayak, paddle and lifejacket)
• Lockers and showers
• Qualified guides (Catalan, Spanish, French, English and German speakers)
• All prices are subject to change without prior notice
• If the booking was made through a third party (travel agency, etc.), a voucher must be presented on arrival
• There are NO refunds on cancellations made within 24 hours of the activity time
• There are NO refunds for no-shows.
• Length: 4 hours
• People with good physical condition and health
• People with swimming skills
• Minimum age (accompanied by an adult: 10 years old
• Minimum age to do the activity alone: 18 years old
• Demonstrable experience is required and accompanied by another kayak.
• Towel (not compulsory)
• Thermal T-shirt (not compulsory)
• Dry clothes (not compulsory)
• Bottle of water and snacks
• Mobile phone or smartphone